COVID 19 – Business Update
The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak is a global concern. Jerram Falkus understand that these are uncertain times and we are continuing to monitor developments daily.
As a proactive business, our IT systems and other business infrastructure is in place to support remote working, which will ensure we continue under these difficult circumstances.
We are in regular communication with Jerram Falkus and Falkus Joinery staff with up to date information covering travel, hygiene, attendance at meetings and interaction with clients to minimise risks to all. The health and safety of our employees, clients and the communities with which we work are of the greatest importance to us. We continue to follow guidelines from the Government and Public Health England to ensure we are taking appropriate steps in response. We have implemented the following measures:
- Our office staff will be working remotely and are set up to continue business as usual, keeping in daily contact with; colleagues, clients, consultants and suppliers.
- Our London office telephone number will continue to be manned and our offices will be receiving deliveries and conducting only essential business activities.
- All meetings will be conducted and scheduled as conference calls.
- Our project sites and Falkus Joinery workshop will remain open and operational.
- We are monitoring our sites and have contingency plans in place to provide cover if our managers have to self-isolate.
Our office network remains open and operational, supporting staff on the ground at our sites. We are working with our design teams, supply and subcontract chains to ensure they observe similar standards, and maintain business continuity. We will adapt our business plans to reflect any changes in the situation and keep you informed with any significant changes that we may make.
During these challenging times we know that you will have questions regarding progress on our project sites and we will continue to share project updates on a regular basis via email, social media and our website. We would like to thank you for your continued support and wish everyone we work with all the best during these unprecedented times.
Jonathan Jerram and William Jerram