COVID 19 – Business update
Jerram Falkus understand that these are uncertain times and we are continuing to monitor developments daily. Following recent Government guidelines we have implemented the following measures:
- Our project sites and Joinery workshop remain open and operational complying with the social distancing measures including; 2m apart rule, avoiding public transport to travel to and from work, implementing stringent hygiene policies, managing welfare according to Government guidance and reducing the numbers of people on site and spacing out desks as necessary within our site offices;
- Each site has carried out individual risk assessments to ensure that our controls are tailored to the nuances of the specific site;
- We are reviewing these on a daily basis to ensure adherence so that they can be adjusted as the project progresses;
- All meetings are conducted and scheduled as conference calls/video conference; We are monitoring our sites and have contingency plans in place to provide cover if our managers
have to self-isolate;
- Our office staff are working remotely and are set up to continue business as usual, keeping in daily contact with; colleagues, clients, consultants and suppliers;
- Our office building is closed and the telephone number is diverted and manned remotely.
- All postal deliveries are being redirected, for all electronic invoicing please address to; firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working with our design teams, supply and subcontract chains to ensure they observe similar standards, and maintain business continuity. We would like to thank you for your continued support and wish everyone we work with all the best during these unprecedented times.
Jonathan Jerram and William Jerram