Sebastian Court housing development accelerates
On Thursday 25 June 2020 our Managing Director, William Jerram, met Councillor Darren Rodwell, Leader of Barking and Dagenham Council and Iain Ferguson, Commercial Director of Be First, on site at our Sebastian Court project to see how work for this home construction project was progressing.
This project includes the construction of 95 new affordable homes on the site of a former 1960’s estate, Sebastian Court, is now back up to full speed, despite the initial impact of the Coronavirus pandemic to the industry over the past few months.
William Jerram, said, “I would like to thank our workforce for their continued efforts in managing this project to the highest standards, during these unprecedented and difficult times. We are proud of the way Sebastian Court is progressing and are pleased that our valued clients are satisfied that we are on track to delivering new homes for the borough.”
Councillor Darren Rodwell said: “It’s great to see building work gathering pace. The old Sebastian Court was a blight on the Barking and Dagenham landscape. The new development will be a landmark to be proud of in our drive to build top quality affordable homes for local people.”
Iain Ferguson said: “The Coronavirus pandemic underlined to everyone just how important it is to have a comfortable home of your own. So, we’re delighted that our contractors have managed to keep the redevelopment of Sebastian Court moving in spite of lockdown. It means we remain on track to deliver top quality affordable new homes for local people.”
If you are looking for construction contractors to help with a home construction project we are happy to help! We have worked on various home construction projects previously and have a wide range of experience. Get in touch with us today for more information!
(Image: Left to right; William Jerram (Jerram Falkus), Cllr Darren Rodwell (LBBD), Iain Ferguson (Be First)Back